The Robbs

December 11, 2010

Category: General

Download PDF
Hi All,
I visited the Robbs yesterday. They are still very unsure of their future. Their house may be demolished and a new one built. Their house may be moved off site, their section reconstituted and the house returned. It may take months even before a decision is made. No body knows whether there may be a huge hole under the house. In the meantime they have the sewerage back on. That is better than the Portaloo on the sidewalk which they had for two months.
A worry is their daffodils which may suffer if the section is rebuilt. They do have a contigency plan.

Comments are closed.